There are several benefits to this profession and truck dispatcher training:
– good income. As we wrote above, a dispatcher can earn up to $35 per hour, with minimal financial investment.
– You don’t need higher education. The course of study, for example, at the Dispatch school, is designed for only a few months. After you get a diploma and a job within the company to start an internship.
– no driving experience required;
– you develop English. Communication with drivers and brokers is mainly in English, and, as you know, constant practice is a guarantee of excellent knowledge of the language.
– Convenient work schedule. You plan it yourself, focusing on earnings and the time zone of the country in which you work;
– there is no “ceiling” in earnings. Your profit depends only on your experience and desire to earn.
And, of course, another important bonus – demand. The dispatcher is obliged to constantly be in contact with the client, broker and driver, promptly resolve all related issues, which is why such a person is subject to special requirements, such as endurance, politeness, sociability.
Such specialists are beneficial to any company, because they are able to quickly and efficiently resolve issues related to the delivery of goods, thereby greatly facilitating the work of others. And it is precisely for the ability to solve any urgent issues that dispatchers are paid such good, profitable sums of money.